2011年11月7日星期一

Oiled my Rolex and broke it-_38

Oiled my Rolex and broke it?

I have a rolex Daytona that was running a little slow. I have some experience with mechanical movements so I figured I would make the adjustment myself. While I was in there however I figured I’d throw a little oil on the mechanism. Well,wholesale discount handbags, I suppose I broke a major rule and didn’t use watch oil. I used a general purpose mineral oil. I applied a few drops here and there and then I noticed the balance stopped moving even though I was winding the watch. The watch winds,rolex gmt replica, and I can see some gears move but I’m not sure if the problem is in the mainspring or wherever. Has anyone experienced this? I asked a local watch maker and he wants to take apart the whole movement and clean each piece which is time consuming and expensive. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks!

ok there seems to be no good category for this question,rolex explorer replica, winging it….

没有评论:

发表评论